LMHS’ Vision is to cultivate relationships, inspire curiosity, and strengthen our communities.
LMHS' Student Learner Outcomes:
Act Socially Responsible
Think and Innovate
Strive to be skilled, life-long learners
NLMUSD Mission Statement
Norwalk-La Mirada Unified School District, in collaboration with parents and community, shall develop
in all students the knowledge, understanding, skills, and attitudes to empower them to become lifelong
learners and productive citizens in an ever-changing world. This will be accomplished in a climate
that promotes high expectations, strives to meet individual needs and values diversity.
Where EVERY student is given EVERY opportunity to demonstrate EXCELLENCE!
District Focus Areas:
● High Quality Teaching and Learning
● Research-Based Instructional Practices
● College & Career Readiness
Board of Education LCAP Goals:
1) Engaging and Responsive Climate and Culture
2) College & Career Ready Graduates
3) Exemplary Staff
4) Parent and Community Engagement
5) Access to Rigorous Instruction