Please see the attached list of students who have been placed into a Summer School Session. Session 1 is listed first and please scroll down to view Session 2 enrollments.
You must attend the first day of each summer school session or else your place will be dropped. Let your counselor know ASAP if you are unable to attend one or both of your assigned Summer School Classes as this may open up a space for another student.
If you do not see your Student ID, please see your counselor as space may become available. Additionally, Students may arrive on the first day of each Summer School Session (June 8th & June 27th) to wait in line to see if space becomes available as well.
Summer School Schedule:
• Session #1 - June 8th - June 24th (June 20th will be a holiday)
• Session #2 - June 27th - July 13th (July 4th will be a holiday)
*7:30am - 1:13pm (break between 10:10-10:23)
Summer School Attendance Policy:
• You must attend the first day of summer school or your class will be automatically dropped
• You may be absent up to two days. On your third absence, you will be dropped from your class.
• Three tardies will count as one absence.
• Students who miss more than 20 minutes of instruction are counted as absent. Students who leave 20 minutes early for any reason are also counted as absent.
Please see Dr. Okpara or Mrs. McGillivary with any additional questions you might have