Welcome to the Eleanor Jackson Memorial Library at La Mirada High School
Library Hours: M-F 7:30am - 4:00pm
Students must have a valid LMHS ID card in order to check out library books or use the computer lab.
All students must have a valid LMHS ID card in order to check out textbooks.
• Library books can be checked out for two weeks.• Students must sign in at the counter before using a computer.• Reference materials can be checked out for one day.• During class time, students must have a yellow Hall Pass. Sticky-notes and handwritten passes will not be accepted.
The goal of the LMHS Library/Media Center is to provide students with a variety of resources to assist them in their academic endeavors, to promote a love of reading, and to work with students and teachers to produce lifelong learners.
• The LMHS Library/Media Center has 40 computers available for student research.
• The LMHS Library/Media Center has 1 document scanning stations.
• The LMHS Library/Media Center has a variety of materials available from various genres.
• The LMHS Library/Media Center has over 6000 fiction books for students to check out.
We have the 2014 Study Guides for many AP and SAT tests.
These guides are available for 3-day check out with valid school ID.
We receive new books frequently, so please come in and see what's new!
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @LMHSLibrary